Primary Care Services
, PCP聽at MedStar Harbor Hospital.聽
MedStar Harbor Primary Care has聽a wide range of services to address a variety of medical needs, including:
- Preventive medicine
- Chronic medical condition management
- Urgent medical care
- Annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- School forms
- Cortisone joint injections
- Stress testing
- Urine analysis
- Immunizations, such as聽flu shots
- Preoperative consults
- Small mole removals
- 万达彩票网 promotion and education
- Referrals to specialists
How do I choose a primary care provider?
Your primary care provider (PCP) is often involved in your care for a long time鈥攁nd is the first person you call if you have a health problem鈥攕o it is important to select someone with whom you can have a comfortable and honest relationship.
It鈥檚 a good idea to choose a provider聽who listens carefully to your concerns, explains things clearly and fully, shows respect for you, and anticipates your health problems. They聽also should allow you to ask questions and should provide answers that you can understand.
It鈥檚 also a good idea to ask:
- What insurance do you accept?
- Who sees patients when you are out of town?
- How long does it take to get an appointment for a routine visit?
- How long does it take to get an appointment for urgently needed care?
The PCP's at MedStar Harbor Hospital聽are here for you鈥攖hey are your partners in health care, committed to providing you and your family with the best care.
Request an Appointment
To be connected with one of our MedStar Harbor Primary Care locations, or for聽a聽physician referral, please call: